Hoffman City
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Hoffman City

Que c'est il passée dans la famille Avery?

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Free Dating - Lets do the damn thing

AuteurMessage
Victoria
Invité

Free Dating  - Lets do the damn thing Empty
MessageSujet: Free Dating - Lets do the damn thing   Free Dating  - Lets do the damn thing Icon_minitimeMar 26 Juil - 7:59

Orange free online dating - Doggy is my favorite position My name is London METZLER i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. australia online dating Central Coast free online dating Rockhampton online dating Maitland free online dating singles in Tamworth free online dating I'm not looking for the perfect guy, but rather the guy who is perfect for me. I look at personality and independence more than appearance but there has to be some type of tatraction. he has to know how to keep a conversation, ad make me laugh. I would like a guy who is going to or went to college and who has some kinda transportation. Looking for some discreert sex. If you plan to email me your photo please don't sned naked photos. If your best quality is showing off what's in between your legs then it tells me there is nothing special about you. Ive had plenty of dicks in my life and dont need to see yours, how about a face pic first? I want something casual. Heads UP...I wasn't expecting the kind of response that I got...I have WAAAAYYYY too much mail to even begin to filter it out! Sooo...here is the deal! If you like me great, but please have something to offer, drop me more than a one liner as a mail. I am looking to meet new people to have a good time. I am bi and enjoy play with men, women, and MF couples. Drug/disease free, a little wild and can do some kink (I tend submissive) but also just likd good old fashioned sexy fun, flirting, dancing, hanging out, making out/foreplay, and gettin' it on. ;-) Must meet all of the following requirements...1. Good in bed 2. Must be kinky and willing to talk dirty 3. Don't judge me 4. Must treat me like a goddess. If you can handle that then you can hgandle me, so hit me up Just looking for some NSA fun with someone local to occur on a regular basxis. No weirdos, just guys that know what theyre doing. If you are good at oral even better. I am nikce and shaved so you will definitely want to!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Free Dating - Lets do the damn thing
Page 1 sur 1